KrabbitWorld Origins Demo Spoiler and Walkthrough
- Press alt or option and move the mouse to rotate around Kria Kid.
- Spin the scroll button on your mouse to zoom in and out on Kria Kid.
- Press W to move forward, A to move left, S to move backward and D to move right.
- Press Q to turn left and E to turn right.
- Press the Right mouse button to rotate.
- Press the spacebar to jump and hold it down to jump higher.
- Click on the Peace Icon on the avatar hud in the upper left corner or Press F to equip weapon.
- Click the Roman Numeral icons in your icon bar to attack.
- Go smash the boxes and barrels and click on the loot to pick up.
- Press F to equip weapon, if not already equipped.
- Click the Roman Numeral icons in your icon bar or press corresponding F key to attack with weapon.
- Click on spell icon in icon bar or press corresponding F key to cast magic.
- Hold down Shift key to Block.
- Hold down Shift key and press any movement key to Dodge. (W, A, S, D)
Combo Hud for increased damage:
- Click attack button to strike when combo hud area is highlighted.
- Click when red area is highlighted for fair attack damage.
- Click when purple area is highlighed for good attack damage.
- Click when green area is highlighted for excellent attack damage.
- Click when yellow area is highlighted for critical attack damage.
- Left circle shows attack strike used, right circle shows consecutive combo count achieved.
- Damage increases as combo count increases.
- Click on Kid Teella to hire her as your henchman.
- Click on her Peace/Combat icon to equip her weapon and command her to fight.
- Click on her Flag icon to select it then move it with your mouse to where you want her to go.
- Click on the ground to plant the Flag and she will go there.
- Click potions and buffs under her Avatar to heal and buff her.
- Now navigate Kid Teella down the treehouse ramps.
- Click the Flag icon under her Avatar and place it in the spinning blue destination indicator.
- Press F to unequip your weapon and preserve Stamina.
- Click Teella's Combat icon to unequip her weapon and preserve stamina.
- Defeat the Skeleton Warrior with the help of your Henchman.
- Mouse over the Apple bush and click on the apples to make them fall.
- Click on the apples on the ground to pick them up.
- Click on the Golden Ka-Ra button in the center of your icon bar to open equip items window.
- Drag the apple from the window onto an icon bar slot to equip.
- Click the apple on the icon bar to eat.
- Equip buffs by dragging the scribes from the window onto slots in the icon bar.
- Purple diamonds on the mini map indicate Enemy Spawners in the main world.
- Mini maps can still be seen while in the Battle Theatre.
Enemy Spawn Points:
- Dark hovering clouds and animated bubble shapes indicate Enemy Spawn Points.
- Run into them to spawn Enemies and be transported to a Battle Theatre.
- Defeat all enemies in the Battle Theatre with the help of your Henchman.
- While the flashing edge of the Battle Theatre and the lights are red there are still enemies to defeat.
- If all enemies are defeated and the edge and lights are still red there is a spawner to destroy.
- Destroyable spawners are objects such as castles, crypts and fountains.
- Practise using the Combo Hud to increase damage while destroying the spawner.
- When the Battle Theatre is clear the flashing edge and lights will turn blue.
- Run and jump into the blue flashing edge of the Battle Theatre to re-enter the forest.
- Look at your mini map to see how many enemies are left.
- Approach the next enemy Spawn Point to be returned to the Battle Theatre.
- Defeat all enemies as before and clear the forest.
- Explore the forest and smash barrels and crates and open chests to discover loot.
- Your time as a child Krabbit has ended.
Select and Customize your Krabbit:
- You are at the character selection menu and may now choose an adult Krabbit.
- Select Kria or Krei and save your Krabbit.
- You are in the character customization screen and may colour your Krabbit.
- Click on the bodypart icon you wish to colour in the window on the left.
- Select the colour from the Realm palette on the right.
- Click the Realm icons to change the palette pages.
- Watch the bodypart on the Krabbit doll change colour.
- Use this method to colour the rest of your Krabbit.
- When the Krabbit doll is the desired colours click the Save button on the lower right.
Krystal Cavern level 2:
- Clear the level of enemies with the help of your henchman.
- Gather dropped loot.
- Watch the endlevel movie.
Congratulations, you have completed the demo!
You may purchase KrabbitWorld Origins to experience many more levels, characters, inventory, spellforge and updates.
OR you may get it free through TrialPay.
KrabbitSoft Studios Inc. Copyright © 2000-2009 all rights reserved